The general process for volunteer sign up is:
- After you purchase a share, you will receive an email from Signup Genius with a link to the Jewish Local Greens volunteer signup sheet.
- Clicking on the link in the email will take you to the Signup Genius website where you will have to create a password to log in the first time. (The email you gave us at registration is your user name.)
- Signup Genius will then guide you through the signup process.
- Number of times to volunteer throughout the season:
- Every-Week shares are responsible for filling 3 volunteer slots.
- Every-Other-Week shares are responsible for filing 2 volunteer slots
Be sure to sign up for the dates you are expecting to pick up, especially for those of you who have Every-Other-Week shares.
- You will get a reminder email from Signup Genius 6 days before your commitment.
- If your schedule changes, you can go back onto Signup Genius and use the ‘swap’ feature to change dates with someone else.
Important points you need to know:
- Signup Genius is a confidential site and only you have access to your personal information. We load the site with the email address you provided us at registration.
- SignUpGenius will send you one email reminder 6 days in advance. Other than your own calendar this will be the only reminder sent.
- You will be able to swap with other members via the SUG site if you need to make a change.
Our only back up is each other. Please remember the dates you commit to and make changes early enough in advance to find a sub through SUG SWAP, or to ask a fellow member.